Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My lack of class

I took this image on October 21st, 2005

When George Bush was here in Simi Valley to dedicate the Airforce One pavilion at the Ronald Reagan Library. I posted it on my flickr page. Now, two years later I've gotten a couple of critical comments, including this from "Timberline1955"

"Boy, you sure showed him! Pure class. I had no love for Bill Clinton. However, I can't imagine becoming so low-rent that I would flip off the President of the United States no matter who was holding the office.

You are lucky you live in the United States. I'd like to see you pull a stunt like this in North Korea, China or Cuba. In fact, I would pay to witness that!"


Perhaps Mr. Timberline has never seen this:



or understands the reason behind this:



But after all of the lies, lost freedoms, rape of the environment, privatization of government oversight, raiding of public monies to benefit their corporate contributors, I still can't think of a more succinct expression to communicate my disgust of these fools.

Oh, and yes, I will be using my free speech to give as good as I get Mr. Timberline.

No comments: